Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

DDD

Not many sons would be so kind as to notifiy cyber friends of their ailing Moms when the stress at home must be huge. Your parents can be very proud of you, Billy. Thanks so much. Your post has resulted in tons of prayers and caring thoughts for your Mom and your family. DDD

trinityroyal

Billy, Thank you so much for letting us know.
Adding my prayers for your mom's speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Trinity

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thank you for keeping us informed....... sending healing thoughts your way...... we need her sage advice so hope those docs can find the right medications for a SPEEDY recovery.......

MISS YOU JANET!!!!!!

nvts

Billy! Sorry for sounding like a broken record but thanks for letting us know!

Tell her we said to get to it and feel better ASAP! Halloween won't be the same without our "Dammit Janet" on here!

Rattling beads, crossing appendages and wishing good "juju" for her!

Beth

lovemysons

Thank you Billy...what a thoughtful guy you are!

Your mom is deeply cared for and well thought of here on the board. Hoping she starts feeling better, gets out of the hospital, and back at home soon.

Hey, maybe it would help Janet's recovery to know how many people are out here thinking of her...maybe you could print this "thread" out and give it to her when she is up to reading. This could be a nice "get well" card, smile.

With love and care,
Tammy

mom_to_3

Janet is like family here. I've never met her, but I know her and about Tony and her children and what's happening in your lives. She is one of a kind for sure. Please send her our good wishes for a speedy recovery! Thanks for letting us know!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you for doing this for your mom...

Sending up many, many prayers for a quick and thorough recovery...:angel3:

Please keep us posted on how she's doing when you can!

Billy,
Tell your mom she loved and missed by many. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. -Alyssa

Nancy

Thank you Billy. Please let Janet know I am rattling beads for her. Keep us updated on her progress.

Nancy

ScentofCedar

Thank you, Billy. :)

Your mom was one of my most outspoken (and cherished) mentors on this Board.

Chances are pretty good I would not be where I am with everything today without her.

Thoughts and prayers going up.

Barbara

TerryJ2

Oh no!
I am so sorry. I hope she is under good care and is resting comfortably.
I am so glad you posted for her. Tell her we are all thinking of her and sending her get well wishes. I'm sending extra potent Virginia cypress Protected Wetland swamp spirits (from my yard) her way!
If I were there, I'd fluff her pillows.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Billy thank you for posting!

You tell her that prayers are going out, beads are rattling and she had better not make us drag out the chicken livers. It's getting a tad cold out for that! (she'll know what I mean.)

Steely

Billy...........please keep us updated.
Your mom is such a wonderful person ~ all my prayers are going out to her and your family.

I

Ilovemyson

I got here a little late, but will say some extra prayers that she makes a speedy recovery!!