Anyone else under a Blizzard Warning?

Sue C

We had about 5" overnight. We have a blizzard warning for tonight (Sat) from 6 pm through tomorrow (Sun) noon. We are expected to get 7-14" more with strong winds.

Can't find that snow angel icon, but I just might be out there Monday morning making snow angels. :smile:

Sue

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sue - not a blizzard warning. However, we had a 1/2 of sleet last night & are forecast to get 12 - 16 inches of snow by tomorrow evening.

Picking kt up at 11 this morning & planning a day of baking & shoveling around here.

Sue C

Baking sounds fun on a snowy day! I told husband this morning that he needs to be a united front with me tonight and tell Melissa she has to stay home tonight. Then he reminded me how Angela left at midnight in a blizzard when she was 18 to drive her druggie friend to Colorado. We told her not to go, but she said she was 18 and off she went anyway. It's hard not to worry when you're a mom and it's hazardous driving conditions.

Sue

Lothlorien

NO! I don't want to hear snow or ice anymore, either. We've had a very mild winter, but I'm still suffering a bit from PTSD after losing power for several days in the middle of an ice storm a week and a half ago. If I hear the sound of another transformer exploding again, I might just lose my mind!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yeah-we're under the blizzard warning too. We also had about 5 inches last night-are you near Madison? I'm hoping to get a snow day out of it on Monday-but I doubt it.

muttmeister

Blizzard warning here too - starts in a couple of hours and goes till tomorrow morning. It was 60 degrees here yesterday and I'm definitely NOT wanting more snow. I think I'll go to bed and hibernate for a couple of weeks.

Sue C

Well, we didn't get the blizzard but we did get 10" overnight and big snow drifts. It's lightly snowing again.

Sue

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
We barely got kt back to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) this afternoon. First our snowblower wouldn't start; had to shovel the 10-11 inches in front of our garage & then driveway/alley to get out.

Got stuck twice taking kt back to Residential Treatment Center (RTC). I finally backed down an entire hill - saying all the time to one very nervous ktbug "life's an adventure, sweetie". :smile:

She didn't buy it. :rofl:

Snowblower still hasn't started. husband & I got the majority of the shoveling done when a couple of strapping young gentlemen came up & offered to finish for $10. We took the deal & came into the house to warm up.

It's really a very pretty view if you don't have to go out in this weather & it's aftermath.