Best weekend ever with difficult child.

Jody

I don't know what has happened but there was a dramatic change in my child. Oh how I wish it were permanent. She was absolutely agreeable and helpful and so much fun to be around. She showed no signs of being a difficult child at all. We watched tv, cooked and sat outside together. She played Sims on the computer and we watched a comedy and laughed so hard. I even kept her on Sunday night and she got up and went to school from my house. I still cannot believe it. This was one of the very first mornings she has ever been nice and went to school. I really don't know how this happened. I gave her a big hug and told her how proud I was of her. I did teasingly ask her if she wanted something from me. She said nope Mom I don't want anything. Umm, omg, I just can't really believe that girl was my child. It is a miracle. A big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keista

YAY! Congratulations! Way To Go difficult child!

I hope you savored every second and that there are many more to come!

DDD

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post with us this Monday morning. I am thrilled for you and so glad that "something" has helped her become the great girls she is meant to be. Enjoy each moment as you hope for the best. Hugs. DDD

Jody

Thank you so much. I did so enjoy every moment with her. I have felt so jipped out of a relationship with her. It was so very nice to enjoy this whole weekend with her. I just can't believe that it really happened, but I know it did. lol

Jody

I hear you. I was kind of like she has done something real bad and is softening the blow by being nice. I hope not but I am still glad for the nice days.