difficult child is jail now, felony charge, please pray for him

gottaloveem

(((PV)))
Janet gave you great advice, and I agree, I would leave him in jail till they transport him to the rehab. I know it sounds tough, but in the long run it will be easier for you.

Sending support your way no matter how you decide to handle it.

Love,
Lia

rejectedmom

PV, First let me say that I am so very sorry it has come to this. It stinks that our difficult child's do bad things that will impact teir lives forever. It stinks that people judge us for our girlfriend's behavior. The only good thing that comes from this is that we find out quickly who we can count on and who are true friends are. As far as bailing out your son, It is up to you but I also agre that since you couldn't control him before his arrest you probably won't be able to afterwars. Best to leave himt here till he is transported to the rehab. I have first hand experience in this and was forced to revoke my son't bail after he continued to make really poor choices while out on bail. I have wondered from time to time if things would have been different had we left him in jail till he went to court. Just offering another perspective. Whatever you chose to do, know that we are here for you.