Funniest Kid remarks.

DammitJanet

We have Keyana this weekend. She gets funnier all the time.

We bought one of those backyard pools from Walmart that is 3 foot deep for her and set it up today so it would be here when she arrived this afternoon. Now she is one of those that is pretty afraid of swimming and water so we figured this size will be good for at least this whole summer if not next year as well.

She was so excited to see it when she pulled into the driveway that she was almost out of her seat before we came to a complete stop...lol. It could have a been a huge inground pool for the excitement she showed! I took her inside and got both our bathing suits on and out we went. Of course, she got scared almost immediately but after I got in and sat in the middle of the pool and played with some pool toys for a bit she got over her fear and got in. The water only comes up to just over her bellybutton really. She is still just giddy over the fact she got in...lol.

We came inside after awhile because she got cold.

Well...she noticed that the house was clean. Tony told her (jokingly) that we gave all her toys to Hailie and Michael because they were making the house dirty.

She turned to him and in just the most deadpan matter said to him "That was just ugly."

LMAO. Omg it was priceless.

Of course we assured her we didnt give them away. But it was so funny.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Kids are too cute!

A good friend of ours has a 4 year old. The other day, he was pretending to marry his mom. He put a ring on her finger and said "with this ring, I be dead". Yes, little boy, that's how most men feel, I think!! lol

Enjoy the pool!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of Aubrey.

Not long ago she decided she just had to talk to Nana while I was talking to Nichole on the phone. This child literally can talk a mile a minute and it's often hard to catch all she says because she will talk so darn fast. But half way into our "conversation" she starts explaining to me why she can't pick up her toys.

Nana Daddy wants me to pick up my toys, but I just can't.

You can't?

No Nana, you see my toy box is just too small. Daddy says it's the right size, but really Nana it is just too small.

Oh, really? Yes, that would be a problem......

Yes, and that's not all Nana.......

It's not?

No. You see Nana, I can't pick up my toys because my toy box is too small. And Nana......I tried to explain to Daddy that.......when my arms are just to little.......and Nana my arms are so little......they just get tired!! My arms are too tired to pick up my toys.

(imagine her side in an over dramatic stage drawl)

LOL I had real trouble not busting up laughing on the phone because she was so serious!

Janet glad you got her to go into the pool. Sounds like you'll be having a wonderful time this summer, and keeping cool to boot! :D

DammitJanet

Oh they are hilarious. And with Grands, you actually take the time to "hear" them when you really didnt with your own kids because now you know to hang on to all the precious memories.

Keyana gets excited when she sees Walmart because she says its a place little girls go to get stuff. Papa asked her if boys could buy stuff there too. She said oh yes...they can buy it for the girls...lmao.

She has it right!