Good news for a change

muttmeister

difficult child#2 has a job!!! :bravo:
He will be driving a feed truck at a local feedlot (a cattle operation). Actually, he had the same job a couple of years ago and, as usual, he lasted about two weeks and quit. He has had several jobs since then, with the same result but this is the job he always has said that he liked the best. He has a friend who works there and they were short on help so he talked them into giving difficult child a second chance. He starts tomorrow.
Now if he'll just keep going.... Keep your fingers (and any other available appendages) crossed. Jobs are scarce around here and he hasn't had one for a long time. I'm hoping he has matured enough to see that this is an important chance and that he needs to look after it.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I'm doing the happy dance, Nan........and toasting him, too! :smile:

Fingers crossed!

Suz :princess:

hearthope

:bravo: Thanks for sharing the good news!!! With the shortage of hay down here I bet he will be VERY busy.
My neighbor drives a cattle truck and when the weather lets up he is headed your way to get a load of much needed hay.

Hope the job goes well, it has been my experience that cattle/horse people are a wonderful breed!! Never met many that weren't wholesome honest folks!