Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good Morning! :coffee:

Duckie and I will be heading out to church this morning then we have yet another party. I've been asked to stay to help watch the pool. I'm hoping for good weather! :beach_ball:

Have a great day! :salute:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning TM. It sounds like summer is off to a big hit with your Duckie's party and all the summer activities. Hope the weather holds out.

husband and I went out to a barbeque place I read about in a magazine last night. It was yummy but the appetizers were wonderful. Fried green tomatoes(had to order those) were exceptional as were the vidalia onion rings. I even had a cold beer. I'm getting to like beer in my older years. I have had 4 in the last 2 yrs. LOL.

difficult child went to his social group and seemed to have a nice time. He is headed to NJ for the July 4th weekend. It's nice to see him having a bit more of a life.

I hit the community pool yesterday for an hour and I hope to return today for an hour. It's pretty hot and I can only stand so much baking in the sun but a little color on my legs is a good thing.

The heat seems to be here for a while so I should get used to it. I'm not so inclined to walk the dogs at 6 AM every day so I'll need to find an alternative time.

Hope you all have a hopeful Sunday. I'm heading out to the porch with my coffee and my book to enjoy the birds and the quiet.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

TM, here's hoping for good weather.

Fran, the restaurant sounds lovely. I've never had fried green tomatoes, I thought it was just a movie. I hope the heat isn't too oppressive for you.

I deliberately had a quiet day today. I've got a busy day tomorrow so instead of going to the trian track with husband, I stayed home and indoors to rest. difficult child 3 was planning to get some schoolwork done but his friend dropped in, difficult child 3 went to his friend's place anddidn't get home until after dark. So not a lot of work done - but as I said to difficult child 3, that is his affair.

Tomorrow I have an early start in at the school in the city, I'm hoping to get away from there by early afternoon. I'm going to beg off if I can get away with it because I have a doctor's appoinment on the way home.

Then I have a days' break, then anoter busy day. I'm just hoping I have the energy for it all!

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-Sounds like a fun day ahead. Fingers crossed the weather cooperates!

Fran-Dinner sounds great, especially the onion rings, I've never tried fried green tomatoes! Good for difficult child to be heading out for the 4th of July weekend! Enjoy the pool.:)

Marg-I'm glad you planned a quiet day for yourself. You need it:)

We had a cool front come through over night. I turned the ac off and am enjoying airing out the house. It's going to be a bit too cool the next few days for the pool. Today 77, tomorrow 71 and then 73 the next day.

I'm about to take a nap (already was up and went to church) and then we are heading to the health club. difficult child has really been enjoying the club, he bikes slowly but some activity is better than none. Yesterday he biked 6 miles in 45 minutes so good for him!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: