Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We are really enjoying a wonderful fall in Madison!:autumn: The temps have been perfect in the 60s and low 70s and no rain! The leaves are starting to change and everything looks amazing!

Although it is Thursday it feels like it should be Friday as it has been a long week at work and at home! I'll certainly be glad when Friday arrives; can't wait to take some much needed naps!

This morning my students are running the mile in P.E. class and have asked me to run with them. I told them I would so wish me luck as I'm not much of a runner. My goal is to stay even with my time that I did in the spring (which was just under 12 minutes). I'm just not a speedy person!

After work today, I'm headed to conferences for easy child/difficult child. The alternate school she attends does them more often than other schools.It will be good to hear how things are going for her at this school. She seems to love it so hopefully the conferences will be positive.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Thursday Morning Sharon and all to follow!

The end of the week is fast approaching!

Sharon, nice that your students want you to participate! Speaks to how they feel about you (or maybe they think you'll be so tired afterwards they'll get a break in the classroom!!!!!!!!!!!!). Have fun. Good luck at easy child/difficult child's conference this afternoon.

Well, we've gone from severe drought to tornado watch and flood warnings! What a difference a day or two can make in the weather. Temps are in the 70's so it's not too fall-like yet, but it's getting there.

I'm about 25 minutes late getting started this morning! Gotta run - have a great day all.

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

Sharon(wo), enjoy running with your students and good luck with the pt conference.
Sharon (ldm), enjoy your day! We also have flood warnings in effect for today and tomorrow. We need the rain so I'm not complaining.

I scheduled a day off tomorrow so today is my last day in the office, thank goodness. It's been a crazy couple of weeks at work. We let an employee go yesterday who's been with us for 11 years; super nice guy, but just not working to his potential anymore and the office is losing money, so we had to close it. Anyway, just sad as he's 54 and I am concerned for him.

Well off to tie up loose ends! Enjoy the day everyone!!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I'm glad you've got lovely weather for a run. Go carefully, Sharon/WO.

Sharon/LDM, stay safe. I hope the floods don't eventuate.

H&R, it's sad to let a long-termer go, but as you said - the place is losing money.

I'm rushing a bit tonight. A busy day today. I drove easy child 2/difficult child 2 to her therapist appointment. She could have driven herself, except her car is on its last legs, terminally. It is only just getting her to work before the radiator boils dry, then she fills it up so she can drive home. Not good. It's using more water than fuel.

I did a little shopping on the way home then got home to cook dinner at mother in law's. We just got back.

Tomorrow it's out again. I have to see the optometrist then difficult child 3 sees HIS therapist. Same place. I was supposed to drop in on husband today to collect some stuff, but I forgot. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg