Guess who's on vacation? :D

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Lil, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Lil

Lil Well-Known Member

Jabber and I are leaving Saturday for the Rockies and will be visiting son and his fiancé by Sunday afternoon! I'm very excited and just had to tell someone! :D

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Thats so super cool! Im so excited and happy for all of you! Give him one extra hug from his Board Auntie. I am so proud of him!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  3. B’smom

B’smom Member

Wonderful!!! I hope you have an amazing vacation!!!

4. Elsi

Elsi Active Member

Nice - have a wonderful time!

5. Tanya M

Tanya M Living with an attitude of gratitude Staff Member

That's wonderful Lil & Jabber! Wishing you safe travels and hope you have a good visit with son and his fiancee. Will be anxious to hear all about it!
    :bigsmile:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. RN0441

RN0441 100% better than I was but not at 100% yet

How exciting. I'm sure it's beautiful there!

We go to Ft. Myers for the last week of this month. We are driving with our pups. 9 Hours. We have a condo there and thankful there was no damage to that part of Florida. Cannot wait. Need to relax after this big move we just did. Exhausting.

I am so glad your son is doing well and engaged. How wonderful!!! I hope mine gets there. Having the right woman in their lives can make a HUGE difference to them being successful.

7. Copabanana

Copabanana Well-Known Member

I am thrilled for you lil. I cannot wait to hear about the trip. I like your future daughter in law so much. Be well Lil and Jabber and have a great time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Littleboylost

Littleboylost On the road unwanted to travel

Enjoy enjoy! I hope you have a most amazing time! Are there plans for a wedding in the works?