Has anyone heard from tpcmom?

tiredmommy

I've been thinking about her a lot lately and I wonder what happened with Timmy's accused killers. Also, I've been wondering about her oldest boy.

Bette... we miss you!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I've wondered about her and her family on occasion as well. I almost wonder if it just doesn't hurt too much for her to come on the board anymore.

I can't imagine what she's gone through and still must be going through. I do hope she'll sign on and update us, but I understand if she can't.

JJJ

I found her with a quick web search. She is not doing so well but has found a board like this for mom's of murdered children. I couldn't read too much because it is so sad but they seem a lot like us. It looks like they still haven't had the trial for Timmy's murder yet -- she posted it looks like it will be end of 2010 for that. For those of us who pray, she could definitely use some prayers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
j3 -

Can you get a message to her to come here for some love and hugs? She needs to know she's being thought of, missed, and supported.

tiredmommy

I heard back from Bette yesterday. This year has been very difficult, Timmy should have been 18 on Dec 31st. She does think of us often. The trial for Timmy's murderers won't begin until November.

I encourage those with contact info to get in touch with her, she could use our continued support.

busywend

I had not even heard they had arrested anyone. I hope justice is served. Although nothing could be harsh enough for them.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Tell tpcmom that she and her family are in my ongoing thoughts. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like they've caught the perpetrators, but angered that it is taking so long for the cases to come to justice.