I DIDN'T KNOW!! DWTS

wakeupcall

Where have I been??? I didn't know that Julianne and Derrick were brother and sister!! Did all of you know?? Did you know she's a country singer? Good grief, I don't know where I missed all this information!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I knew - well my Mom knew - she's been at the same dance as Derreck and his sister were they used to compete together and were FAN tastic!

DDD

I knew they were brother and sister. I am entralled by her and
he leaves me beyond cold. Weird. on the other hand I did not know that she
sang. She and Carrie Underwood must be the two prettiest country
singers in the country. DDD

Lothlorien

I didn't know about the singing. She is certainly a very pretty young lady. Seems much older than she is....very professional. Her brother reminds me of Leo DiCaprio, but a strange version of him He's a good dancer, but leaves me cold too.

DDD

That's it, Loth. Exactly!

Kathy I'm not doing popcorn but the couch sounds great. Maybe
I can lick a stick of butter or something. :rofl: DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
How about ice cream instead? by the way, I'm trying to figure out what got censored.

:rofl:

You naughty girl, you.

~Kathy

Ephchap

Save me a spot on the couch, Kathy.

I did know they were brother and sister, but did not know she was a singer.

I LOVE Derrick. I think he's adorable and is a fabulous dancer! My daughter is really in love with him, but her boyfriend does resemble Leonardo, so perhaps that's why she thinks Derrick is such a hottie. lol.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say. I think he's so good looking that he's almost too good looking for a guy, if that makes sense.

Deb

ck1

Great find, Loth, thanks for posting! That's definitely Julianne singing, this is what it said in the more info about the video:

A music video with clips from Dancing with the Stars to Apolo and Julianne, the 4th season winners, to Julianne Hough's song, "Will You Dance With Me."

Kathy813

Staff member
Okay ~ not giving anything away but. . .

Deb, DDD, quick ~ pour a bucket of ice water on me.

Did you see Maks in the Paso Doble outfit? :smile:

As far as Derek . . . I think he is cute but he looks like he could be sitting in my Algebra 2 class.

:rofl:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Girls, I missed it because I was out on a date :faint: so don't give anything away!!!!!!!!!!!

And phooey on yoooeys who don't like Derek. He and Maks fill out their dance costumes better than others in the last few years....so where is the RASPBERRY smilie???!!! Of course, I LOVED Leo in Titanic and I can see a small resemblance between Leo and Derek...

I'll try to catch up.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
Boy, that must have been one hot date to miss DWTS. I would have made him watch it with me.

I was dating husband during the Dallas heyday. We had a standing date to watch Dallas on Friday night. I knew he was a keeper when he was willing to watch Dallas with me.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

All I can say is WOW!

All of them brought their game. I think Derrick is adorable and if I was 17 or 18 I would be in lust...lol. As it goes, I just wish he and Julianne were my kids!

I have no idea who is going to be voted off. I couldnt get through on any format last nite.

DDD

:bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile:

"DATE" ????????

Did you say D A T E, Suz????????

I'm clapping, drinking, dancing and smiling! :its_all_good: DDD

Lothlorien

They all did really well last night. The only dance I didn't care for was Jenny's Tango (the first one). I thought it was kinda boring. Her second dance was awesome. Everyone was great. So who do y'all think is going? I think it's a toss up between Marie and Jenny. I would have thought Marie wouldn't have lasted this long, but she did really well last night. I hope she makes it to next week. Jenny's probably better, but Marie has sooooo much more personality!

DDD

I was gob smacked by the show last night. Even the people I don't like...I liked! Really from start to finish I was riveted
to the set. I didn't even do my old lady doze, lol. DDD

Kathy, I was not using a naughty word. I was rather surprised
that my replacement word was acceptable. DDD