I have really bad news about Cory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DammitJanet

Im not completely sure exactly what has happened and I dont have complete details but I will give what I know.

Yesterday he called me and told me the company he had been hired by had been fired from the job they were working on in TX. But he told me not to worry because the place they were working was going to pick up all the workers that were there to keep them working doing the job. Ok... He did tell me to wait on sending him his ID because he thought they might be changing motels but he wasnt sure. That was the last I talked to him.

Today mid afternoon Mandy texts Tony and tells him that Cory got pulled over driving on Interstate 20 in Alabama at the 90 mile marker. Now none of us has a clue how Cory got a car, why he is driving in Alabama, or what the heck is going on. I have no way to contact anyone where Cory was working because I dont know them. Mandy "thinks" his boss gave him his car to drive home in but that makes no sense because I thought the guy flew out there with them on the plane and they rented a car out there. I cant see him letting Cory drive his car back here anyway, he knew Cory didnt have a license. None of this makes sense. Mandy wanted me to figure out what county mile marker 90 was in...lol. Like I would know that. I told her to try Birmingham. I figure he is in jail. I figure he may be there for a long time because I am not driving to Alabama to go get him. I have no clue what happened but he should have stuck it out in TX and at least contacted either his dad or I about what was going on. The fact that he just rabbited means this was a completely impulsive move and he has to pay for it. Hope he likes Alabama.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Geez, Janet, I am speechless. I'm sorry, finding out stuff like that and not having all the details can produce so much worry, I hope you are okay. I was so hoping he would stick it out. Sending hugs to you.............let us know what happens next..............

InsaneCdn

Given that the info is coming third hand... Cory to Mandy to Tony before it gets to Janet... the "details" are likely somewhat fuzzy.

Hang in there, Janet.

buddy

Oh dear Cory......I sure hope you get the right story and it's not as ominous as it sounds.......hang in there Janet.....hug

Status
Not open for further replies.