OK, what did I do??

flutterby

Fly away!
If your screen display is too narrow, press CTRL plus + to make it bigger. You can press it a few times if you need to. Then press CTRL plus 0 (zero) to take it back to normal when you're done. If your screen is too wide like mine, press CTRL plus - as many times as you need to, then press CTRL plus 0 (zero) to take it back to normal when you're done.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I love you genius flutter! Thank you!

MUTT!!!!! MUTT ------HIT CONTROL PLUS - IT"S LIKE GETTING YOUNG EYES AGAIN!!!!!!

R

runawaybunny

A couple of people were having browser compatibility issues, the recent software update made the page too wide for their screen. Setting the document to a fixed width was supposed to fix that for them, but it seems to have created problems for you guys...

I switched it back and will look for another option...

InsaneCdn

Mine is STILL too wide (like double the width of my extra-wide screen)... and the ctrl-minus thing doesn't work... and changing font sizes on the browser doesn't have any effect either...
???

(I thought it was just me - computers have this "thing" about IT people!)

flutterby

Fly away!
After Cheryl reset things, mine was ok, but it's too wide again. However, the CTRL plus - works for me. Just makes the font kinda small.

T

TeDo

I just want all the smileys back! wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh (yes, I'm whining and having a meltdown). Is it working????

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tedo - If you vote for my nasty grill I will ask the smile godz to bring back your smiles........

www.coles.com - ARNOLD FAMILY GRILL.....lol (what a salesman) -----GROAN......it really is hideous!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

T

TeDo

Funny you should say that. I had just finished voting then came back here and viola. Beat you to it. Nana Nana Boo Boo. (that's what the kids around here say anyway)

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH BOARD GODZZZZZZZZZ WILL YOU PLEASE RETURN UNTO TEDO _ HER SMILIES!!! HER HAPPINESS, HER JOY, HER DANCING LADIES, HER BOBBING SLEDDER, HER TROTTING TURKEY, HER BOOZIE RAISE A CUPPA WINE, HER SEKKY DANCER, HER CHIP EATER, HER EATER BUNNY, HER WATER SPRINKER JUMPER, HER ZZZZZT SMILEY, HER BOQUET OF ROSES HANDER OVER, HER FRANKENSTEIN AND WOLFMAN Although I don't think she used those ones, HER LADERHOSEN, HER KITTEN PETTING, BATMAN (remember that one with the little pointed ears and the adorable mask), HER WALKING INTO THE CHURCH, HER HULA HULA GIRL, HER SLAM AGAINST THE WINDOW, HER BEAT THE WOOKIE OUT OF HER COMPUTER WITH A HAMMER, HER MAKE A SNOW ANGEL - OMW that is like my favorite commercial ever - our daughter is an architect, our son is a genius, you are so handsome, YOU look like a beach angel - and her laugh slays me---could hear it 1000 times and never tire of it. HER TIRED EYES SMILEY. HER DRINKS A CUP OF COFFEE SMILEY,

AND ANY OTHER SMILEY THAT SHE IS WANTING TO HAVE

((((((((((((((((((DOES CHICKEN LIVER DANCE IN THE MOON LIGHT))))))))))) OH WOW WHAT A COOL MOON................OOGHA CHACKA OOOOOOOOOGAH CHAKA......ohgah - WOW WHAT IS THAT? GET THE DOG TONGS.....KA KA.........

*************************** BRING BACK THE SMILEYS FOR TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE)))))))))))))))))))))))))*******************

and thanks for your vote!!!!!!!!

....here's hoping

T

TeDo

Thanks flutter. But why did they have to go and make it so darn complimicated (difficult child's new word). Oh, how I hate change (geez, I'm starting to think like my difficult child). UUUGGGHHH

:rollingpin::crying::nonono: