On top of being sick, I broke my pinky finger!

DammitJanet

Teach me to run into the grocery store.

I was leaving therapy today and decided to run into the store to pick up a few things when suddenly the call of nature struck...rather urgently. I rushed to the back of the store as fast as my large self could push the cart and dashed into the restroom stall and managed to smash my pinky in the door because it wouldnt open quite right. Dang that hurt!

It started swelling and turning all kind of nice psychedelic colors almost immediately.

I finished my business (which really wasnt easy onehanded by the way) and wheeled the cart back out and grabbed gauze and tape to the cart and paid and went home.

Now I have my finger bandaged up with qtips, gauze and tape.

I need to live in bubble wrap.

flutterby

Fly away!
Geez, Janet, are you trying to win the award for most sick? :rofl:

I'm sorry about your pinky. That has to really hurt.

I'll be sending you some bubble wrap. :tongue:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's called when it rains it pours.

When I had the pneumonia you wouldn't believe how many times I banged my knees, tripped over nothing, and stubbed my toes! One of the reasons I hate being sick.

Broken finger hurts, and the pinky.........gonna have to be careful not to bump the darn thing.

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Out of the bubble,

down to the store,

looking for the bathroom,

found the door,

goin' on in and it smells kinda stinky......

bangin' on the door and I broke my pinky.......

Stay in the bubble, stay in the bubble...... stay out a' trouble when yu in the bubble

Oh, wait bubble WRAP, not bubble rap.................................. nevermind..............

sorry for your trouble, but stay in the bubble!

DDD

:( Poor Baby! I'm sorry. Are pinkies like toes...they have to heal themselves? Hurt like Hades?
You've got my sympathy because I imagine every single thing you do today will remind you of your boo boo. Hugs. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
.........that's the souped up nicey nice oh ain't I a nice moderator version she tells US. I'm guessing someone cut her off in traffic and she was being a lady and rolled the window up on that pinkyk FINGER....:tongue:.

I see it hasn't affected your ability to type.....(pft) ohhhhhhhh is THAT the OTHER FINGER??? MWHA HAH AHAH AHA AHAHAhahahaha......meh.

DammitJanet

LOL... I would be in trouble if it was THAT finger!

No, I dont do road rage. I mutter under my breath sometimes but rarely do I get irate. Im just clumsy as all get out with doors for some reason. Especially this bathroom at this store. Second time I have got hurt there.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Not to laugh at your expense ------But I kept thinking about you and Della Reese all day -

He SHOT mah pinkey toe.....He SHOT mah pinkey toe.