Pasajes...How did court go?

lovemysons

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you all day yesterday and wondered how things turned out...how you're doing now.

Hugs,
LMS

pasajes4

I just lost my post. He told the judge his convoluted story. He is locked up.

I am fine. I came home crawled into bed and for the first time since he was released in October, I slept from 4 in the afternoon until 4 this morning. I did not have to sleep with 1 eye open and on high alert. It was wonderful. I am not torn up over this. I feel relief. My friends all think I should be sad over this. Maybe later I will.

lovemysons

Nothing wrong with feeling relieved. You've been through alot with your son and for now you both are safe.

Glad you're getting some rest!
LMS

Childofmine

one day at a time
Pas---so glad you got good quality rest. It makes all the difference in our ability to effectively deal with all of this insanity.

So glad you feel relieved and of course that is what you feel. Most people have no idea what it is like living in a daily war zone. when my son was in my house, toward the end, my stomach was in constant knots. we have no idea when the next hit is coming. It ultimately becomes intolerable. And as parents we give it all we have before we finally finally admit and realize we just can't live like this one more day.

I kept trying to put up fences around it but you can't fence out or fence in this kind of behavior.

Relax in your feelings for today. He is under roof, getting three meals, has a bed. He is not using drugs for today. He is learning what it is to submit to someone else's rules. It seems unreal to us that our sons are in jail but it is such a relief.

Take care of yourself now. You can now focus in YOU because he is taken care of for today.

We get it here. Blessings and prayers for you and for your precious son today.

Sent from my iPhone using ConductDisorders

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Pasajes, thanks for the update, I am very glad you are okay and that you got to sleep deeply. Sending good thoughts for you for today and the days to come..............

DDD

I well remember the escape into a true deep sleep. So glad you were able to get it. DDD

pasajes4

Thank you for your kind responses. Some kind of way he has been able to call his girlfriend. He has not called me. She contacted me to deliver his demands for money. When pigs fly.

lovemysons

Good for you Pasajes!

Yes, I am very familiar with "user mentality". Sounds like his girlfriend is in for the runaround.

Rest easy and stay strong.
LMS

Tymica

I just wanted to tell you that I thought of your thread today. As I posted earlier, difficult child was caught selling pills at school today. We were at the PD and I was confronting him. He says its not true blah blah blah... so I say obviously they didnt just pull this out of the air, you tried to sell to someone who gave a written statement. He goes "so what? They lied. I cant get in trouble just because someone wrote something down on a piece of paper." And I kust had to laugh and say "okay, well let me know how that works out for you."

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Continuing to send you good thoughts.............I hope you are being extra kind to yourself............doing nourishing things for yourself...............hugs...........

Nancy

I know the relief and the anger well. Your emotions are protecting you right now and letting you take care of yourself. Sending hope your way.

Kathy813

Staff member
I always found that anger helped me detach. I think it is highly underrated.
flying pig.jpg

I may make this my avatar.

~Kathy

pasajes4

ooooooo love the avatar. Yep, anger is highly underrated. He has %^$$#@ me off so much since he got out in October, and threw every opportunity to better himself in favor of running around town acting like a class a jerk, that I am not having any difficulty leaving his butt up there without any visits from me.