So fun to torment husband

mstang67chic

Going Green
This was too funny to not pass along but I'll have to think of a way to politely tell it. And don't worry....no too much information involved! LOL

First just let me say that after being married for 13 years, together for 15 and having gained a pound or two since our wedding, I feel lucky that the spark hasn't really dimmed all that much between husband and I.

I'm trying to cut back on my smoking. During week days it's not hard because I'm at work. It's on the weekends and evenings that I have trouble. Tonight, I had watched a show in the bedroom and left my smokes in there on the bed when I came out here to the computer. I went in to get one (make myself "work" for it) and just put a knee on the bed and leaned across to grab them and light it. As a result of my positioning my...um....posterior was ....well, it was out there. By the time I grabbed a ciggie, lit it, backed off the bed and turned around, there was husband. I chuckled and asked him if he had an @rse radar or something. He said "Yep, a big one."

People.....I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. I said that I hoped that didn't mean that the radar was big because the @rse was big. Poor guy got the deer in the headlights look.