So glad he is

Wiped Out

Staff member
finally asleep! Honestly, difficult child was just non stop tonight. At times being purposely annoying and others just non stop talking!

At one point he threw a bottle of Gatorade for me to catch, with no warning, of course! I tucked because I had other things in my hand. It landed on the floor behind me, blue liquid everywhere! Of course, it was my fault because I didn't catch it. Good old difficult child logic! No explaining would convince him it wasn't my fault and that the cap must have been loose. I'm glad I ducked, it probably would have ended up all over me. I have to give him credit-he cleaned it all up!

At another point he being totally annoying, pounding on the counter top. I had asked him to stop several times. He stops in the middle of it to ask me for something for his birthday which is several months away! Uh, difficult child do you think this is a good time to ask me? He has no clue as to why it wasn't.

He was extremely disrespectful to easy child and me tonight.

I have an extremely bad cold and have gone through at least a box of Kleenex today. He has the nerve to tell me not to blow my nose in the same room as him. He said it was gross. This from the boy who constantly burps and toots!

Nothing the worse of difficult child days but I truly am glad he is sleeping (hopefully for the night)!

Andy

I think that difficult child logic comes from living in their own world. Their every thought is the most important item at the moment. It does amaze me how kids (mine included) can be in the midst of annoyance and then be totally surprised that we just don't feel good about giving them anything, birthday or not!

Good for your difficult child for cleaning up the Gaterade. Tell him that the very best quarterbacks ALWAYS fills the team in on his plans for a throw. He would never throw anything unannounced or at someone whose hands are full. That is if he likes football?

Maybe he would rather hear you sniffle all night? That is one sound that annoys me to no end - knowing that the person is doing anything to keep from blowing the nose.

Does sound like he was very disrespectful this evening. I hope a good nights sleep helps him to feel better tomorrow.

I hope you can enjoy peace, quiet, and rest until atleast morning.

Steely

Hugs.........I used to hate that.

But tonight I am missing those good old fashioned difficult child nights.
Call me crazy, but I am.:dont_know:

I hope difficult child calms down soon.

Janna

I NEED early bedtimes sometimes. Thank God for Melatonin. He cleaned it up. That's awesome, though. Good for him.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Hugs.........I used to hate that.

But tonight I am missing those good old fashioned difficult child nights.
Call me crazy, but I am.:dont_know:

I hope difficult child calms down soon.

Steely--

I'd be happy to send my difficult child over for a visit...
I could use a BREAK from a few good old-fashioned difficult child nights myself!!

Wiped Out--

I'm sorry you had such a frustrating evening! Hope things are more settled today...

--DaisyF

TerryJ2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sharon, I hear you!
I am so sorry about your cold, too. I'm almost over mine. :)
My difficult child told me the same thing about blowing my nose. Sheesh.
I'm glad yours cleaned up the Gatorade, anyway.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks all! The school day wasn't much better as the Special Education. teacher is still out with pneumonia. My difficult children at school are bouncing off the walls but we are doing all we can.

The good news is both my kiddos had relatively calm nights!

Now if I could just kick this cold!

Ropefree

Banned
If you stop pounding on the counter, and mind your p's and q's, and ask me again nicely when I tuck you into bed THEN I just might remember that you thought of that great idea for your birthday present.