The latest...

T

toughlovin

He is in!!!!!! yay!! I hadn't heard from him by 7:30 or so. I was at my bridge game so I texted him... and he texted me that he just had his first show in a week!!! And yes he is there. He didn't say but I bet he is really relieved. I certainly am. I refrained from lecturing him or telling him "I hope you learned your lesson" although by gosh I was tempted!!!! But I figure it is time to keep quiet. I am going down next weekend and it will be good to see him and check in in person.

Thank you all for all your kind words and support... you all helped me get through this week.

TL

Nancy

OMG I am so relieved. I feel like he is one of my own. When you see him give him a hug from his board aunties.

I admire your strength. Sleep well.

Nancy

Nancy

TL what has been happening? Please give us an update. Have you heard anything else from difficult child since he went back to the sober house?

Maybe start a new thread so everyone sees it.

Nancy

A

AmericanGirl

So glad for your good news. Hoping all is going well with him. Update when you can plz.

DammitJanet

Im glad he is back in but I will put this out here. We have had other kids that have run before and ended up in the southern states. From your description it sounds like he is somewhere down here. If he is ever homeless again down here and you need someone from down here and I am somewhere close, let me know if I can help. I am willing to take one in for a time to help.

Kathy813

Staff member
That is wonderful news, TL. Hopefully that week on the street opened up his eyes to what his future could be like unless he gets and stays sober.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of you.

~Kathy