Therapist Recommendation

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by AJC, Sep 30, 2017.

  1. AJC

    AJC New Member

    My 11 year old son has Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Can anyone recommend a good therapist in Maryland, particularly southern Maryland? I am looking for someone who works with kids on a daily basis.
  2. recoveringenabler

    recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

    You can look for therapists on and on the psychology today site, both provide options for different areas, you just plug in your zip code. Good luck!
  3. PiscesMom

    PiscesMom Active Member

    I hope you keep checking in here. I have an 18 year old son w ODD. I am interested in what a good therapist would suggest. Hope you find one.
    Maybe call a university child development department/hospital and ask?