udate

jgreen03

Hi everyone and thanks to everyone who responded to my previous post. It is a relief to know I am not the only one going through this. Currently difficult child is living with his biodad and all is going okay. Haven't talked to him since Christmas. The court papers state he is not to have contact with husband or any of his family members which of course is me. It was a generalized paper I don't think they realized that would include his mother. Anyway we are following the rules. Court date is set for Jan 22. I recently found out that he is enrolling in the alternative education. I am really happy for that. You know it just frustates me. He does everything and acts like a role model child when he stays at his dad's. Why can't he do that for me. I am the one who has been there his whole life not his father. I know the reasoning behind all that, however as his mom its just not fair. Of course I know he is better over there staying out of trouble. But I miss him and the little ones miss him. Even husband has been missing him. I know in time. Its just all one big waiting game. I just really hope that being with his dad he can finish school and grow up and mainly stay off the pot.
Thanks for reading.
JMS

DDD

Thanks for the update. I'm sure it is difficult but you really do have a whole bunch to be thankful for if he is turning it around. That is the most important aspect of the issue. DDD

Coookie

Coming in late here but wanted to send you a hug. I believe there will come a time when your difficult child will see that you are the one that has been there for him through all the years. :smile: Hang in there... he is doing some positive things and I hope it continues.

More hugs.. :angel: