AUNTIES?!! He's working!

N

Nomad

Awesome!
Congrats to Dude!
Ya know, my son REALLY blossomed with his first job! It was great for him...great to see...
Our daughter...she had/has her moments.
It's fine to enjoy this positive moment.
Enjoy it. Relish in it.
However, your happiness is not dependent upon it.
This could be a moment to enjoy...a few moments...lots of moments!!!
Wise to take advantage of the smiles...no doubt.
But you are an individual and this is only one part of who you are.
in my humble opinion, us moms can put a lot of emphasis on things that are out of our control.
Then react and react badly when we are not happy with "stuff."
Again...enjoy these positive choices that Dude has made...
but should it change...chose to enjoy life "anyway."
Prayers and good thoughts for more good choice postings!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
So COOL....... both Dude and YOU (for job performance and weight loss)........ thanks for sharing....... nice to hear good news!

Estherfromjerusalem

Star, that is the most thrilling thing I have read for a long time. You have been through so much and you deserve this good change of direction. Hope it lasts for ever!

Love Esther

trinityroyal

Star, I'm just beaming. Yay, DUDE!

And, the twins and I thank you for the extra 6 pounds. We've been struggling to eat enough and every little bit helps ;-)

Last edited:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Also very late on this...but I am also grinning ear to ear!!! For you!!! For Dude!!!

I have been hiding out, cheering softly...I'm so afraid of jinxing my own difficult child...she's been working too!!!

It is so awesome, watching them take these baby steps towards self sufficiency and independence.

Kudos to Dude~

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Jo -

CONGRATULATIONS _ you blow your horn!!!!!!! ;)

I think it's FANTASTIC that your kiddo is working towards being grown up as well! I can't see a jinx on a working kid - so brag away!!!!! (but if there is? detach, detach, detach)

lovemysons

Star,
Congratulations to your dude...getting up at 5am yikes, and paying yall back, awesome. He really has come a long way. Doesn't it make you feel good to know ya must've done sumpin right long the way, smile.

Hugs,
Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
It sure beats wondering if he fell out of the stupid tree and hit every single branch on the way down. (of course that family tree would be on his biodads side of the family) my family tree is more than likely a mighty oak with deep roots and lovely shade. :tongue:

M

ML

Coming in late but extremely pleased to hear this awesome news. Way To Go Dude, I'm so proud of you. Hugs, ML