Bad anxiety.

Californiablonde

I quit Lamictal because it made me irritable as hell. psychiatrist says that Geodon is a mood stabilzer besides being an antipsychotic. I haven't been manic in the four years that I have been taking it. I've been depressed as hell, but no mania at all. Before the Geodon I was super manic. I actually kinda miss it. Between you and me, if the Paxil does cause a little mania I won't be too unhappy. I really miss my manic episodes. I am on a high and my house is really really clean. My boyfriend would benefit from it too cause I get super sexual. The only problem is the mania usually eventually turns into a mixed manic state and that's when I get dangerous. Half manic/half depressed is not a good combo. But a little pleasant hypomania wouldn't be so bad right now. I know I sound really irresponsible by saying it, but I really do miss the hypomania. If only I could have just a little bit to where I can control it.

DammitJanet

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking to see if your age was listed...lol. Omg I cant stand being in mixed states but then I am a rapid rapid rapid cycler. So rapid that I spin into a mixed state that isnt fun at all. Yes the hypomanic states and some of the AD's cause bipolar people to become hypersexual, that is a side effect I am not willing to risk. I am perfectly satisfied with my normal sex drive if my medications are working well. Now I have taken a few that stopped it cold and I wont take them. I am middle aged and in a relationship after all. Im not dead yet!

DammitJanet

Oh one more thing I wanted to tell you.

I went through a road block last night where they were checking everyone's licenses. I guess it was just a regular DUI check point though on a Thursday was a bit odd. Maybe they were looking for someone. Anyway, I was driving and I had to have Tony dig through my wallet to find my license because I wear distance vision glasses and I cant see up close to find it in my wallet in the dark...lol. Well the cop just looked at my license quickly, shined the light really quick in the car and handed it back and sent me on my way. I thought about you and laughed. I had much more in my system than you had and I had bottle of morphine and a bottle of xanax in my purse.