I'm a Grandma!...more pictures

lovemysons

It's official! Baby Joey was born on November 7! He is beautiful and I am the giddy grandma, lol.

Hope you enjoy these pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13271215@N05/

lovemysons :santa:...he's JUST what we ordered, lol.

ps...I JUST sent my son these pics as he is in Germany in the Army. He's just getting his first look at his precious baby boy.

Stella Johnson

He looks just like Jarod! He is so sweet. :flower:
I hope his mom is doing well.
He missed Sabrina's birthday by a day. Couldn't he wait one more day? :angel:

Steph

KFld

Oh he's beautiful. That must be so difficult for your son to not have been able to be there.

Congratulations!!!!

lovemysons

Thank you thank you thank you!

LOL Steph, Noooo, he couldn't wait ONE more day! Poor baby Joey had the cord round his neck twice and had to be delivered cesarian. We're just so happy he's okay!

Karen, it is sad that my son, couldn't be here for the birth of his baby but considering the fact that he already wants a divorce from Joey's mamma I don't think many of Joey's mamma's supporters would have been happy to see him! It's bitter sweet.

He really is a precious lil doll baby...we're so proud.
lovemysons

lovemysons

Speaking of Birthdays Steph...Happy Birthday to Sabrina and guess what?

Joey's mom shares the same birthday as him. She turned 21 on Nov 7th.

meowbunny

What a cutey! Hope Jarrod gets the idea that he is now a father and steps up to the plate.

Best wishes to the new mom, baby and grandparents.

Stella Johnson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovemysons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of Birthdays Steph...Happy Birthday to Sabrina and guess what?

Joey's mom shares the same birthday as him. She turned 21 on Nov 7th. </div></div>

What a great birthday present. :thumb:
So, he still wants a divorce?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think he is going to be a big boy! I bet if we take pictures of you a month from now Tam - that smile will still be there on YOUR face.

CONGRATULATIONS! IT's A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

DDD

I'm so happy that you all are able to share his introduction to
life. Fingers crossed that he has a long, happy, easy child life! DDD

lovemysons

I told husband I wanted another one...LOL, he told me I'd have to find another man to accomodate this. I just couldn't help myself, holding baby Joey close to me taking him all in...that baby urge is strong, even at 40!

DDD, thanks for the "easy child wishes" I hope so too!

lovemysons

goldenguru

Welcome to the Grammies club. Best club you'll ever belong to.

You look WAY too young to be a gma by the way.

He is beautiful.

Blessings.

LittleDudesMom

Tammy,

He is adorable! Congratulations. Perhaps seeing the pictures will stir something in your son - there is always hope :angel:

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
He is adorable. How much did he weigh?
How is mom doing post C-section? How is she doing emotionally since she got the news that Jarod didn't care for married life? I'm glad she is kind enough to let you and husband into the babies life.
He is beautiful.

witzend

What a handsome boy! It's easy to see where he got his good looks, Grandma!

Congratulations all the way around.