Sshhhh - Don't tell anyone, but.....

Mom2oddson

I think Ant is growing up!!!!! :jumphappy:

Don't want jinx this, but I have to share. We picked Ant up Saturday night so that he could help husband pick up my free treadmill. Well, at midnight, his roommate (D) called because he just broke up with his girlfriend. Ant was going off with D for a while so D could talk/vent. Well, husband and I knew that meant that Ant would be back to help. (husband did have a back-up plan because we can't count on Ant).....

O.M.G! Ant was at the house when we woke up!!! He helped husband until it was time for him to go home. AND - he's doing great at his new job. He's been early to week and is working hard. They love him.

AND.....Get this - he's got his paycheck set up so that HALF goes into savings so the he will always have enough for his rent! Who is this kid?????

Star*

call 911........call 911
THIS IS WONDERFUL....
no....PHENOMENAL........
no......SUPERB........no.....

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

.....course I knew he could do it....lol. (OMG I am so happy for you) Isn't it just the ABSOOOOOOLUTE BEST when they do things that shock and amaze you, us? THEM?

I AM SO DELIGHTED TO HEAR he's getting it! .....and even more delighted to hear he's putting 1/2 in the bank. WOW!

Way To Go! HAPPY DANCE ......(we must pick a song) - Text me your choice - lol - I'll see if I can come up with something anygood - lol

HUGS !!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and love
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Doing the happy dance!!! *it involves knocking on wood*

Way To Go ANT!!!!

Love it when the maturity bug starts nipping at their heels. Yay!!!

FlowerGarden

So happy to hear the great new!!!. My difficult child keeps ping ponging between grownup and irresponsible young adult. I keep hoping that the grownup side starts to stay around longer.

H

HaoZi

Who is this kid?????

Gives me flashbacks to the part of Ever After where the king says "Who are you and what have you done with my son?" In the meantime, whoever he is, I hope he sticks around!