Where is everybody?

F

flutterbee

A nail file in your bra, Abbey??? :faint: That makes me cringe just to think about it. Of course my boobs (not big enough to be called ta-ta's) have been so sore, that I can hardly stand for my shirt to touch them.

I've not been around because I've been killing spiders in my garage. Well...more like spraying them, screaming, running, spraying them again, screaming, running....running into the mirror on my car. Gonna have a big ole bruise on my hip.

klmno - Advil. Lots and lots of advil.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Honest to God, I DID have a Midol tab in there for, well, you know what for.

Nobody is getting near my hunk. I think his name was...hmmm...Raoul, or something like that.

Naw, didn't wear Vegas clothes. I went as a hippy. It's the only somewhat long sleeve shirt I have. And I wore heels!! (and didn't fall):peaceful:

Adrianne, I considered change, but around here, you just wave down a car. Heck...I had my ride to work last week with some pretty sketchy guys, but they were nice!!

Abbey

Andy

And if she went to the neighbors she wouldn't have to drive home. Makes for a more interesting party, but still, she didn't take us so couldn't have been too much fun!

Star*

call 911........call 911
So You Think You Had A Bad Day

Just in case you think you've had a bad day, consider how is could have been much, much worse ....
=> CURL UP AND DIE I walked into a hair salon with my fiance and son in tow and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?"

=> LADY GOLFER I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I wasunhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for severalminutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who worksat the store. He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked athim and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls." =

> NUTS ABOUT YOU My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behindthe counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, "No, I'm just lookingat your nuts." My sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned,and I turned beet-red and walked away. To this day, my sister has neverlet me forget. =>

NA-NA NA-NA NA-NAH! While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to releasesome pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of herafter receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I toldher that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be punished.To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just asthreatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that Isaw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!" The silence was deafeningafter this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they weredoing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bankwith my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closedbehind me were screams of laughter.

=> SURPRISE! It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but myparents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over fora romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard thetelephone ring downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her anude piggyback ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call,we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of thestairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled,"SURPRISE!" My entire family: aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all my friendswere standing there. My girlfriend and I were frozen in a state of shockand embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity. Since then, no one inmy family has planned a surprise party again.

=> PRICELESS One of the funniest "most-embarrassing-moment" stories I've come upon in along time was about a lady who picked up several items at a discountstore. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of heritems had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got onthe intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear, "PRICE CHECK ONLANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody atthe rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word "TAMPAX" for"THUMBTACKS." In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over theintercom. "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KINDYOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather..........Are you really so bored you need to spend your evening spraying spiders?? Oh, hey! You can use Star's invisible :invisible: spray! Humane cuz spiders get to live but you can't see them.

I've been trying to figure out how you managed to get all that in your bra Abbey, let alone not have anyone notice. I can't even get money to stay in mine. :faint:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG Wynter - I can hide a beer bottle in my bra.......

ANd ADRIANNE - PPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIE and me are NOT here - we are figs of your imagination.....

Actually I'm a fig newton and she's just a cupcake.......that's IF we were here.

I'm thinking if you gotta put a nail file in your bra you are one tough momma or you got a set of boobs that need some serious attention. Maybe try a pediatrician Egg - the commercial even shows them rubbing it on a balloon and not popping - I'd try that before I'd try a file.....eesh. UFdah

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can tell you how she got that in "her" bra - she used my 44 E and packed it like a suitcase.......:tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, Daisy...I've lost a few things over the years in that area. Couple of cells, some money, pens. husband still thinks they're in there somewhere. It's called a tight-fitting FULL FIGURED bra. None of that fancy stuff for me.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Not bored, Lisa. Just don't want those damn things making it into the house. Cuz then I'd have to move out.

Abbey

Spork Queen
44E?? Is you kitchen sink in there too? I tried, but kept getting stuck by the nail file.

(Abbey walks away sheepishly.)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(walks away snorting, as she hands bandaids to sheepish chick)

Usually I don't hear 44 E............

I get 44 O. G.

I told ya - I used to be a looker - Now I look like a locker

Star*

call 911........call 911
Did you get the last joke on page 1.........????? It made me cry - and I nearly needed Glade .......I laughed so hard.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Didn't you say you left the Karate kid for THIS? lol.........

that cat kills me but NOTHING is as funny as the one Mustang sent me - I have that on my fridge and on my wall at work - everyone thinks it's my dog.....my dog has a red nose and likes feather boas - never let him play with lipstixx.

IZ I prettier wid lipstixx......still snorting.