Update on husband.......

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Soft hugs Linda - what a horrible situation for you and the kidlets to have to go thru. Sending you some strength to get thru the comming days with the husband issues - am glad that the HR people at his work are helping with the paperwork.

Marcie

Linda,

Thanks for the update.

You and your family continue to be uplifted in prayer.

Many gentle hugs. Be sure and take some moments for yourself in the midst of all of this.

Valerie

Ephchap

Linda,

I can't imagine what you and the tweedles are going through, and am so very sorry. I am glad that you have supports there for you, and know that we are here for support as well. You've been in all our minds and hearts.

Sending caring hugs,
Deb

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry I have not been on the boards alot lately, I am so very upset for you. Please know I will be praying for you, husband and your family! ianav

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. Every day your entire family remains in my prayers. I'm glad your husband's employer is being so helpful. I wish I knew what to say or do to help. Know that we are here for you always and that we love you. Gentle hugs.

gottaloveem

I know there are no words to help erase the pain, fear, etc... you must be feeling. Please know you and KT and WM are in my heart.

Rattling beads like crazy for your husband.

((((HUGS))))

Lia

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Sending my thoughts, love and prayers.
So many years to go through in your mind, so much time. Please be gentle on yourself.

Linda,

Please just know that you, your husband, and your children are always in my thoughts and prayers...

Your "board family" will always be here for you... Hugs... WFEN

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It is so tragic that your husband's illness has brought you all to this point. You did everything you could in my opinion. You are such a strong and resilient woman, a warrior mom, I know this time is excruciatingly hard, but you will come through this just as you have come through other crises in your life. We are all here with you and for you.

Take things one day at a time, and be good to yourself. Sending hugs and prayers for peace and strength.

Your family has been through so much, I'm sorry to hear the lastest news. You always have listening ears and understanding hearts here. You've been in our thoughts and prayers. Sending strength and prayers....-Alyssa

pepperidge

Thank you for taking the time to update us. I think about you every day...sending thoughts for courage and strength. Hoping that there is some joy in 2009 along with all the sorrow you've endured.

busywend

Linda, I just can not express how sorry I am for you and the tweedles to have to go through this. I will pray for your husband.

Take care of you, Linda. HUGS!

jannie

trying to survive....
Linda-
I am so sorry to hear about what is going on with husband....sending prayers and good thoughts to you and the tweedles.....I can't imagine all that you have gone through this year....you are so strong.....

Stella Johnson

Linda,
I'm so sorry. Don't even know what to say. Poor tweedles. Hopefully their team of professionals can help them through this with as little scaring as possible.

(((hugs)))

Steph

Steely

Linda, I am holding you up in my prayers as I post. Every ounce of extra strength I possess is going your way, and to your family.

You are unbelievable, and I pray the grace of god is upon every member of your family.